Monday 8 July 2013

June Vellvette Box/Bag

Hello Trolls,
Sometime last month, I stumbled upon Vellvette's website and the idea of a mystery box filled with luxury brand goodies, appealed to me almost immediately. Without thinking twice, I ordered a 3 month subscription. Since then, I waited and waited for my pretty little gift to myself reach me. After much ado, I received my package last week - THE TRAVEL EDITION JUNE VELLVETTE BAG.


Out of the package came this pretty little pink pouch that can be put to much use. It is roomy, decent quality and will hold all the necessary cosmetics you need on the go. Lets get into it... 


The pouch held the following:
1. LA Splash Glitter eyeliner in Eclipse - Full Size
2. Just Herbs Summer Kit 
3. TVAM Walnut and Apricot Scrub & Body Polisher



The eyeliner is black, gel based with pretty blue glitters. On first application, the glitters are not very visible. But after a swipe or two with the finger, they sparkle right through. I like the colour, the glitters are subtle and not too loud. Like other shades of the same product, I do not have the complaint that it easily comes off. The glitters embed well in the liner and stay put. Unfortunately, It is not waterproof and will sit in my dresser till the monsoons end.


The Just Herbs Summer Kit consists of a Skin Radiance Gel, Rose Facepack and a Sun Protection Gel. This  kit as well as the TVAM scrub are great picks for our organic product lovers and smell great too. I have not yet tried these products and hence cant review them.


The Vellvette subscription costs approximately Rs. 399/- a month. The cost of the eyeliner alone pays for the box twice. The pouch is an added attraction this month.

I love the pouch and liner. I am not a great fan of the other two products and wish I received the "I like..." shower gel and Toni&Guy product they've been featuring instead. Even though I wasn't exhilarated by my first Vellvette box, I am already impatiently waiting for my next one.

Don't just judge my review, ORDER YOUR OWN JULY BOX here:

Like or follow their FACEBOOK PAGE here:

No comments:

Post a Comment